Thursday, January 23, 2014

CC Differentiating our Winter Walk (in theory)

I tried looking for some differentiated activities to go along with our winter walk this week.  Unfortunately, the cold weather kept us inside so I didn't get to actually use them:(  The winter nature walk is perfect for my high readers and challenging too.  The visuals on the scavenger hunt are great for kindergarten. And the writing journal blank entry will be perfect for writer's workshop.
winter scavenger hunts and journal page
Here is the blog that I found all the links to the scavenger hunts and writing prompts.
http://www.yankeehomestead.com/2013/01/04/exploring-nature-with-kids-winter-nature-walk/

Click on the links below:
scavenger hunt

nature walk

blank nature writing page


2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I think I may try this with our third grade buddy class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! I am always looking for new things to use for differentiation.

    ReplyDelete